- Outer Wing Repair
Work continued on repairing the outer wing.
We received the hardness tester last week and have begun evaluating the wing’s structure for air-worthiness.
- Landing Gear Retract Step and Bomb bay lower skin ribs. Completed the starboard side ribs and landing gear retract step. The port side (Lake plane) will be sent to Ray Moore as he has access to a suitable sheer and brake to fabricate the skins.
- Assisted Bob Harless. Assisted Bob removing ski parts from the C-47
- Continue work on the outer wing.
- Resume work on throttle quadrant.
- Continue assistance where needed on the C-47.
Original bomb bay lower skin ribs
Bomb bay lower skin ribs and landing gear retract step